Detailed Survey, Design, Cost Estimation and Preparation of Bidding Documents of 132 kV Double Circuit Transmission Line of Myagdi Khola Hydropower Project (57.3 MW)
Project: Myagdi Khola Hydropower Project
Assignment: Detailed Survey, Design, Cost Estimation and Preparation of Bidding Documents of 132 kV Double Circuit Transmission Line of Myagdi Khola Hydropower Project (57.3 MW)
Location: Myagdi District
Client: Hydro Village Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: September 2020 to March 2021
Project Description: The Myagdi River is located in Myagdi District and its source can be traced back to Mt Dhaulagiri. It flows through Myagdi district and converges with Kaligandaki River. It is a stream type river that is at an elevation of 854 meters (2,802 feet). The Myagdi Khola Hydropower Project is a Run-of-River scheme that utilizes the the flow in Myagdi Khola. It is located in Myagdi District, Dhaulagiri Zone of Western Development Region of Nepal.The headworks is located at the Kunaban/Myagdi confluence and the powerhouse is located at Jeltun Village.
The proposed project has installed capacity of 57.30 MW, catchment area of 306 km2 design discharge of 12.50m3/sec and net head of 537.23m.
Scope of Services:
1. Identification of alternative routes and walkover survey on the best route feasible;
2. Establishment of Control Points at certain intervals and Angle points using DGPS or TS;
3. Alignment Survey covering 50m right of way in general and atleast 30m at difficult location; and topographic Survey at Angle Points (75*75) m depending upon the site conditions;
4. Preparation of Overall Topographic map in 1:5000 scale;
5. Preparation of Cadastral Map and Land Parcel List;
6. Collection of Geological data and Preparation of Geological map and profile showing rock type, orientation and rock attitudes;
7. Preparation and Submission of Study and Mapping Reports;
8. Employ state-of-art software for preparation of transmission line routing, profiling and tower spotting;
9. Sag Tension Template preparation including Tower Selection Criteria of 132kV Double Circuit Line’
10. Selection and Specification of Transmission line materials based on the tower selection criteria for standard tower based upon the identified data;
11. Preparation of technical speciation, technical datasheet required for the employer’s requirement;
12. Preparation of BoQ, rate analysis and cost estimation;
13. Preparation of Draft and Final Reports;
14. Preparation of bidding documents as per the guidelines of FIDIC Silver Book 1999.
15. Equipment Used:
• DGPS- 3 Sets; and
• Total Station- 2 Sets.