Detailed Topographical Survey and Design of Kawasoti Bridge
Project: Kawasoti Bridge Project
Assignment: Detailed Topographical Survey and Design of Kawasoti Bridge
Location: Nawalparasi District, Nepal
Client: Kawasoti Municipality Office
Duration: March 2018 to May 2018
Project Description: Kawasoti Bridge Project is the Project in Nawalparasi district of Nepal, Province No 4. The municipality office of Kawasoti has initiated to construct a bridge in Kawasoti
Scope of Services:
1. Collection, gathering of all the necessary equipment required for Survey works;
2. Establishment of Survey control network with connection of National Grid Coordinate System of Nepal;
3. Detailed Topographic Survey in the scale of 1:500;
4. River cross sections survey at interval of 50 and longitudinal survey for total of 700m upstream and downstream of the proposed axis;
5. Mapping and preparation of survey report;
6. Detail Design of River Training Structures.
7. Detail Design of the bridge and preparation of Cost Estimate; and
8. Overall report preparation and submission.
9. Equipment Used:
a) Total Station- 2 set; and
c) Hand GPS.