Detailed Topographical Survey and Initial Geological Assessment of Hadi River Bridge Site
Project: Hadi River Bridge Site
Assignment: Detailed Topographical Survey and Initial Geological Assessment of Hadi River Bridge Site
Location: Sindhupalchowk District, Nepal
Client: Sobarna Nirman Sewa
Duration: September 2018 to October 2018
Project Description: Hadi River bridge is a project with the aim to construct motorable bridge above Hadi River in Barhabishe, Sindhupalchowk district. The proposed bridge axis is of 46 m according to the initial study.
Scope of Services:
1. Collection, gathering of all the necessary equipment required for Survey works;
2. Establishment of Survey control network with connection of National Grid Coordinate System of Nepal. Then control points were transferred by DGPS;
3. Detailed Topographic Survey in the scale of 1:500;
4. River cross sections survey at interval of 50 and longitudinal survey for total of 700m upstream and downstream of the proposed axis;
5. Mapping and preparation of survey report; and
6. Initial Geological Assessment, Geological Mapping and reporting.
7. Equipment Used:
a) Total Station- 2 set
b) DGPS; and
c) Hand GPS.