Design of Madhya Daram Khola B Small Hydropower Project (4.5 MW)
Project: Design of Madhya Daram Khola B Small Hydropower Project (4.5 MW)
Assignment: Madhya Daram Khola A Small Hydropower Project (4.5 MW)
Location: Baglung District, Nepal
Client: Dhaulagiri Civil Electrical Mechanical Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: January 2018 to August 2018
Project Description: Madhya Daram Khola B Small Hydropower Project is located in Baglung District, Dhaulagiri Zone. It has installed capacity of 4.5 MW with design discharge of 4.80 m3 /sec and rated net head of 110.36 m. The project is capable of delivering 25.60 GWh of energy annually to NEA GRID AT PROPOSED 33 KV substations at Harichaur.
Scope of Services:
1. Design of Civil structure such as intake, desander, gravel trap, surge tank/forebay, spill-way, weir;
2. Design of water conveyance system, tail race canal and other structure;
3. Design of PH, support system, river training works, camp facilities including water supply and sanitation provisions;
4. Design of the hydro-mechanical components such as gates, values, penstocks, bifurcation, trash racks, steel lining etc.;
5. Design and specification for turbine, inlet values, lubrication system, hydraulic system, cooling system, EOT crane, governing and controlling system;
6. Appropriate design and specification of generator, excitation system, LV switching equipment, HV switching equipment, transformers and power evacuation system along with proper and accurate line diagrams.