Super Nyadi Control Point Establishment and Drone Survey Work
Project: Super Nyadi Hydropower Project
Assignment: Super Nyadi Control Point Establishment and Drone Survey Work
Location: Lamjung, District
Client: High Himalaya Dhaulagiri JV
Duration: October 2020 to November 2020
Project Description: Super Nyadi Hydropower Project (40.27 MW). The project is located in Lumjung district of Gandaki Zone, Nepal. The project components are located in right bank of Nyadi Khola within Bahundanda VDC. It is a run-of-river project with gross head of 697.7 m, design discharge of 6.96 m3/s and total gross energy generation of 234.44GWh.
Scope of Services:
1. Arrangement of necessary equipment and manpower for conducting Control point establishment and Drone scope, Fooding and Accommodation.
2. Monumentation of Ground control point by Hand Held battery type drilling machine and with 16mm Iron Galvanized rod or Suitable threaded rod as per availability in the market not less than 12 mm.
3. Establishment of GCP with guidance of Client representative of Client at site.
4. Drone work at Surge tank area, penstock alignment, Powerhouse, Dahare gaum.
5. Preparation of Description Card of all Ground Control Point.
6. Reporting work considering all methodology, Procedure and Work results.