Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Establishment of Industrial Village in Siranchowk Rural Municipality
Project: Industrial Village Project (Siranchowk Rural Municipality)
Assignment: Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Establishment of Industrial Village in Siranchowk Rural Municipality
Location: Gorkha, District, Nepal
Client: Office of Rural Municipal Executive, Siranchowk
Duration: January 2021 to April 2021
Project Description: Siranchowk is a rural municipality in Gorkha District of Gandaki Pradesh. The proposed location for Industrial Village is at approximately 2 km in northen side from Barhakilo-Barpark Highway at Chorkate. The site lies at sloping ground with vegetation coverage.
Scope of Services:
1. Carried detailed topographic survey of the proposed industrial village and prepare a geo-referenced contour map in GIS and AutoCAD;
2. Planning for infrastructure facilities such as access road and internal road system, drainage system, water supply and sewerage network and energy transmission and distribution network;
3. Layout Planning for industrial blocks, administrative and service blocks, parks, parking areas, health post etc;
4. Preparation of design drawings, quantity estimate, rate analysis and overall cost estimate;
5. Economic analysis of the project and determine the economic indicators such as NPV, IRR and B/C Ratio and suggest best scenario for future investment;
6. Carry our preliminary environmental assessment and recommend for the requirement of IEE/EIA study for the implementation of the project;
7. Preparation of the detailed project report.