Tab Based Questionnaire development and Survey for Road Safety and Gender Equality
Project: Road Safety and Gender Equality
Location: All provinces of Nepal
Client: PricewterhouseCoopers Private Limited (PWC), India
Duration: February 2021 to April 2021
Project Description: This project is to carry out primary research to understand key road safety and GESI issues impacting road users and other stakeholders for TA-9604 NEP: Consulting Services of Transaction Technical Assistance for Institutional Strengthening of Road Safety and Gender Equality- Capacity Building Consultant for Road Safety and Gender Equality (52097-001).
Scope of Services:
1. Design and develop appropriate application for GESI and Road User survey;
2. Carry out pilot testing of the questionnaire and provide required feedback;
3. Carryout primary research among 500 GESI respondents across seven provinces;
4. Carry out primary research among 1,500 Road User Respondents; and
5. Process the final data and submit the processed data in EXCEL format.