Topographical Survey at Dam Site of Bheri 4 Storage Hydropower Project
Project: Bheri-4 Storage Hydropower Project
Assignment: Topographical Survey at Dam Site of Bheri 4 Storage Hydropower Project
Location: Surkhet, Salyan, Jajarkot and Rukum District, Nepal
Client: Bheri Energy Company Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: February 2018 to May 2018
Project Description: Bheri 4 Storage Hydroelectric Project is of installed capacity 300 MW. According to the prefeasibility study the design discharge of the project is 275 m3/s. Field Investigation and further study of the project are ongoing.
Scope of Services:
1. Establishment of Control point network with connection to national grid coordinate system of Nepal;
2. Transfer of Control Point by GDPS by Static method from national trig point;
3. Detailed Topographic Survey at Dam Site using total station and DGPS by RTK Method (Total 145 Ha); and
4. River cross section survey at headworks and tailrace sites within survey area at an interval of 50 m using Total Station.
5. GIS Mapping and Preparation of Survey Report (Volume 1: Main Report & Volume 2: Drawings)
6. Equipment Used:
a) DGPS 3 sets; and
b) Total Station 2 sets.