Reservoir Survey of Bheri 4 Storage Hydropower Project
Project: Bheri 4 Storage Hydropower Project
Assignment: Reservoir Survey of Bheri 4 Storage Hydropower Project
Location: Surkhet, Salyan, Jajarkot and Rukum District, Nepal
Client: Bheri Energy Company Pvt. Ltd
Duration: December 2019 to February 2019
Project Description: Bheri 4 Storage Hydropower Project is of license capacity 300 MW located in Surkhet, Salyan, Jajarkot and Rukum districts of Western Nepal. The project has design discharge of 275 m3/s sourced from the Catchment of Bheri River and Chheda River.
Scope of Services:
1. Arrangement of necessary manpower, survey equipments and working software for assigned works;
2. Desk Study and Demarcation of GCP location over topomap;
3. Establishment of GCP network and Ground detail Survey using DGPS and Total Station;
4. Conformation of Gcp and survey data over DEM and orthophoto of high resolution.
5. Preparation of reservoir survey map showing features of road, bridge, settlement areas, land used pattern in 1:5000 scale.
6. Equipment used:
a) DGPS (3 Set) b)Total Station.