Road Design from Hadata to Mining section of Shaurya Cement Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Project: Plans to study new road alignment
Assignment: Road Design from Hadata to Mining section of Shaurya Cement Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Udayapur and Siraha District, Nepal
Client: Shaurya Cement Ltd.
Duration: August 2019 to September 2019
Project Description: This project plans to study new road alignment avoiding the settlement area for the purpose of transportation of raw materials for the cement factory. It includes intermediate lane road alignment of 43km.
Scope of Services:
1. Desk study and collection and compilation of the data. Meeting and discussion with client and gathering of required relevant information;
2. Preparation of 3 alternative route and finalize one from field verification
3. Purchasing of the necessary data like National Geodetic Point, Bench Mark from the Department of Survey;
4. Establishment of two control points within 500 m in the site area as necessary;
5. Detail survey,25 m each side of the proposed road alignment as stated in the ToR;
6. Design of road using licensed road design software i.e. Smart Road;
7. Design of retaining structures, Culvert and Drain;
8. Preparation of longitudinal and cross section profile; and
9. Preparation of cost estimate and design report.
10. Equipment used:
a) DGPS (3 sets); and
b) Total Station (3 sets).